As popular as certain social networking sites and platforms may be, some educators may wonder what these sites can do for them. This workshop aims to introduce and provide educators the ways and methods to incorporate social media in their classroom. By doing so, the students are exposed to the education directly and indirectly.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Use Facebook as part of their teaching tool in classrooms
- Ease the educators work load
- Build a rapport with their students and better interaction and engagement
- Understand and operate the tools and functions on Facebook for Educators
- Build their co-curriculum using Social Media
- Conduct Research & Survey To Build Their Teaching Materials
- Develop content ideas to support their teaching materials
- Develop the best way to ask questions, present data, information and tutorials
- Publish contents
- Images & Photos
- Text & Notes
- Set-up and conduct
Who May Attend
For lecturers, teachers, trainers and administrators in education institutions who are directly or indirectly involved in the teaching and learning environment.
|How to set-up your account – Keeping private life away from teaching|
|Private Class Group / Online Tutorial Groups|
|Staying engage – The Rules of The Social Media|
|Introduction to Fanpage|
|12 Ways for Educators to use Facebook in Class|
|Facebook Education Apps|
|Content Creation – Research & Process|
|7 elements of Smart Content|
|Building your Own Content Library Online|
Suthesh Kumar is an experienced and professional digital marketer. Over the past 8 years, Suthesh have championed various national and international digital projects. His forte is in search engine optimization (SEO). However, Suthesh has vast hands-on experience and knowledge in social media, online training (webinar), online marketing, online coaching etc.
Currently, Suthesh is heading GDS Medianet Connection Sdn Bhd, which is in collaborative partnership with Tunku Abdul Rahman University College to develop a whole range of digital assets and platform. He also consults companies like Microsoft, SAP and a number of multinational companies on ad hoc basis.
Suthesh is also a qualified PSMB Trainer that conducts training in the field of digital marketing and education technology.